Prof. Werner Ulrich
- General ecology
- Mathematics and statistic for students of biology, biotechnology and environmental protection
- Second course in statistics for students of biotechnology (for students of the first year of master studies)
- Graduate course in statistics (for students of the third year or higher)
- Ecological and environmental modelling (for students of the first year of magister studies)
- Basics in population ecology
- Advanced analyses in community ecology
- Scientific writing and publishing
- Fund raising
Prof. Jarosław Buszko
- Biology of selected groups of animals
- Entomological practice
- Entomofauna of Poland – diversity and conservation
- Animal migration
Prof. Krzysztof Szpila
- Forensic entomology, lab classes
- Entomology in legal medicine, lab classes
- Insect succession on carrion, lecture and lab classes/field course
- Biology and ecology of necrophagous flies, lab classes/field course
Dr Edmund Kartanas
- „Information technology” – Environment protection, I year, laboratory.
- “Computer science II – GIS”- Environment protection, III year, laboratory.
- „Information technology” – Biology, I year, laboratory.
- „Computer science” – Biotechnology, I year, lecture.
- „Computer science” – Biotechnology, I year, laboratory.
- „Information technology” – Biology – teaching specialty, I year, laboratory.
Dr Marcin Koprowski
- Plant taxonomy
- Angiosperm plants as bioindicators
- The diveristy of forest environments
Dr Marcin Piwczyński
- First course in mathematics and statistics for students of biology, biotechnology, and environmental protection
- Evolutionary Ecology for 4th year students of environmental protection
Dr Andrzej Grzywacz
- Succession of arthropods on vertebrate carrion, laboratory
- First course in mathematics and statistics, laboratory
- Advanced analyses in community ecology, laboratory