Information for prospective postgraduate and postdoctoral students:
If you have an interest in the research that we do and would like to join our Chair, please send an email to Prof. Werner Ulrich with the following informations:
- Briefly state your research interests and reason for wanting to join the Chair.
- Your current degrees (or expected degrees) and institutions.
- Short CV including list of publications and accomplishments.
- Letter of recommendation from your latter supervisor.
Some potential projects:
- Ceraphronoidea of Northern Poland. (Prof. Werner Ulrich)
- Serphoidea of Northern Poland. (Prof. Werner Ulrich)
- Community wide patterns of species abundances under the influence of environmental stress and succession – a meta-analysis. (Prof. Werner Ulrich)
- Molecular phylogeny of Sarcophagidae with emphasis on subfamily Miltogramminae and Paramacronychinae. (dr hab. Krzysztof Szpila i dr Marcin Piwczyński)
- Reconstructing patterns of reticulate evolution in Daucus carota species complex (Apiaceae). (dr Marcin Piwczyński)